DrainTEK Wedge Wire/Heelguard Heavy Duty Driveway Drainage Grates Cover are manufactured in Australia and provides great quality and durability. It's heavy-duty rigid structure makes it perfect for driveways. This INSERT ONLY does not include tray/trough and outlets and simply fits into your existing tray/trough. If you need the full Shower Grate you can find the grate with tray and outlets here.
The quoted price is made up of:
- The base manufacturing charge of $29.95
- A charge of $0.20 for each mm of length (Select the width and then enter the length in where prompted below)
Linear wedge wire shower grate insert only - modern simplicity
DrainTEK's custom made wedge wire shower grate INSERT ONLY are manufactured to order at any length. The quality is superior to most shower grate products on the market and you will not find a better-priced custom length shower grate insert at this quality. Wedge wire inserts will be a maximum of 3m in length and your wedge wire insert will be cut into equal lengths so that you have a beautifully symmetrical grate Insert.
Easily Upgrade your Existing Plastic Drain Channel
Get the upgrade that you wanted for your drain channel without the big cost. The DrainTEK wedge wire shower grate INSERT ONLY perfectly fits 120mm wide shower grate trays of any material. Replacing your existing plastic drain channel inserts with the DrainTEK wedge wire insert will not only make your drainage channel look more pleasing, it will also increase its durability over time.
Highest quality linear drains for premium bathrooms
- Full 316L (low carbon) marine grade stainless steel
- Fully welded high load bearing wedge wire insert (5mm wedge wires) and rigid support.
- Manufactured in Australia to any length
- Wedge wire insert
- Wedge wires 5mm wide and 3mmx20mm side bar
- Wedge wire 12mm thick support bars every 30mm for superior strength and heavy duty load support
- No plastic components
drainTEK Lifetime Warranty
Every drainTEK drain grate you purchase includes a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects. For details, read the warranty terms and conditions on the drainTEK Warranty Protection page.