These custom made Wedge Wire Inserts are manufactured by DrainTEK, at any length to suit your specific needs. This INSERT ONLY does not include tray/trough and outlets and simply fits into your existing tray/trough.
The quoted price is made up of:
• The base manufacturing charge of $31.95.
• A charge of $0.13 for each mm of length (Select the width and then enter the length where prompted below).
Linear Wedge Wire Outdoor Drain Grate Insert Only - Modern Simplicity
DrainTEK's custom made wedge wire INSERT ONLY is manufactured to order at any length. This is a 39mm-wide wedge wire insert that can be put into an existing channel or tray. The fine gaps, hidden welds and brushed finish make it popular for high end drainage installations in patios, balconies, landscaping and pool surrounds. The architectural design and durable brushed 316 stainless steel finish will provide a timeless look to any outdoor linear drainage.
Easily Upgrade your Existing Drain Channel
Get the upgrade that you wanted for your drain channel without the big cost. Replacing your existing plastic drain channel inserts with the DrainTEK wedge wire / heel guard insert will not only make your drainage channel look more pleasing; it will also increase its durability over time.
Unless otherwise requested, wedge wire inserts are custom cut in equal pieces up to 3000mm long to fulfill your ordered length. If you require length(s) greater than 3000mm, please note this in the special comments section and we will confirm the order specifications with you.
Highest Quality Linear Drains for Outdoor Landscaping
- MARINE-GRADE - Full 316L low-carbon stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- CUSTOM-MADE - Manufactured in Australia to any length according to your specifications
- MODERN SIMPLICITY - Wedge wire grate insert to match your existing tray/trough, outlets
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH - Fully welded high load-bearing wedge wires, with support bars
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Against manufacturing defects for peace of mind and quality assurance
- Wedge wires 3mm wide with 3mm gaps and 5mm x 20mm heavy duty supports
- Wedge wire support bars every 25mm for superior strength and heavy duty load supprt
- No plastic components