This tile insert outdoor drain is perfect for architectural landscaping and pool drainage. Made from 316L (low carbon) stainless steel for premium durability. Made in Australia to your specifications - any length and any outlet position(s).
The quoted price is made up of:
- The base manufacturing charge of $119.95
- A charge of $0.27 for each mm of length (enter length in mm in QTY box where prompted below)
Stylish tile insert tray top for a seamless look
- Full 316L (low carbon) Stainless steel tray to insert your matching tiles for a seamless look
- If multiple inserts are required they will be custom cut to equal lengths
- Separate lengths are butted against each other for a seamless look
This linear outdoor channel drain is all 316L (low carbon) stainless steel - no plastic parts. Simply enter your required length in mm and the required position of the outlet(s) and it will be made to order and supplied in parts as per the installation information.
- Full marine grade 316L (low carbon) stainless steel for premium corrosion resistance (suits coastal regions and salt pools)
- Sleek tile insert grates leave small gaps for drainage to provide a modern architectural look
- Heavy duty
- Perfect architectural installation for premium landscape drainage or pool drainage
- 1.2mm thick stainless steel for heavy duty durability
- 51mm deep stepped tray for efficient water drainage
- Simple modular components and assembly allows for DIY installation
- Stainless steel joiner plates and end caps easy to assemble with supplied 316SS fixings or a suitable silicone adhesive
- Composition - Full 316L (low carbon) Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Tray - 1.2mm thick steel. 120mm wide. 51mm deep
- Tile insert - 13mm deep tile tray to accommodate most floor tiles, Support feet along entire length for heavy duty load support, no plastic components
- Joiner plate and end cap - Full 316L (low carbon) stainless steel
- Fixing bolts - Full 316L (low carbon) stainless steel
- Optional outlet(s) - 50mm diameter to suit 50mm diameter (or greater) drainage plumbing
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Manufactured in Australia
Drainage channel tray lengths
The drainage channel will be supplied in modules to fulfill your required length with joiner plates and end caps. The following are the channel module sizes:
- 3.0 metre (3000mm) length
- 2.0 metre (2000mm) length
- 1.0 metre (1000mm) length
- 0.5 metre (500mm) length
- Custom length (to complete your overall ordered length)
So, for example, if you order a total linear length of 5.4 metres we will supply:
- 1 x 3.0 metre (3000mm) trays
- 1 x custom pre-cut 2.4 metre (2400mm) tray
- 1 x tray joiner plates and fixings
- 2 x tray end caps and fixings
*PLEASE NOTE: the top folded lip on the supplied end-caps is 4mm wide. So if you are ordering a 1000mm tray , once you add two end-caps the overall exterior length will be 1008mm (1000mm tray + 2 x 4mm endcaps). Therefore please allow for any endcaps in your overall ordered length.
Simple Modular Assembly
Simple bolt assembly - The standard channel module lengths have pre-installed bolt holes to affix the supplied end caps or joiner plates (for long lengths).
- Bolts supplied - 316 Stainless Steel bolts are supplied for the installer to assemble the channel modules prior to installation
- Utilise sealant - drainTEK recommends that a quality outdoor water proof adhesive silicone is also used with the bolts at channel joins and end-caps to ensure a suitable seal
- Affix and seal end-caps - Custom cut lengths of outdoor channels may not have the pre-installed bolt holes at one or both ends. In this case simply use a quality outdoor water proof adhesive silicone to affix and seal the end-cap.
- Affix and seal outlets - Outlets are also to be affixed to the underside of the channel where holes have been drilled to order. Simply use a quality outdoor water proof adhesive silicone to affix and seal the outlet.
Drainage Grate Insert - Tile Insert
The drainage grate is supplied in lengths of up to 3.0m (3000mm). If a total length greater than 3.0m is ordered we will supply multiple grates in equal lengths. So, for example, if you order a total linear length of 5.4 metres we will supply 2 x 2.7 metre (2700mm) lengths. These butt against each other for a seamless look.
Optional Corner Piece
If you require a corner piece it can be included in your order in the product options. See the image bank for an example of an order with a corner piece
drainTEK Lifetime Warranty
Every drainTEK drain grate you purchase includes a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects. For details, read the warranty terms and conditions on the drainTEK Warranty Protection page.